Introduction of Python :
Inventor : Guido Van Rossum
Origin Year : In 20th february 1991 ( Rossum started Working on programming language in 1987 it took 4 year to prepare language.)
How the name was given by Guido Van Rossum?
One day Rossum was watching his favorite TV Show program Monties Python Flying Circus on BBC Channel. And he gave name of the program as Python.
Python 2 : launched by 2002 (2.x)
Python 3 : latest version 2008 onward (3.x)
What is Python?
Python is a general purpose, dynamic, high level and interpreted Programming Language. It support objects oriented programming approach to develop application. It is simple and easy to learn and provided lots of high level data structures.
- easy to learn
- General purpose (like desktop base application, web app, mail app, business related problem, scientific problem base app, MS processing )
- Dynamic Programming Language ( Runtime: variable a=40 program Run automatic )
- High Level ( Human can understand very easily ) it’s easy to learn and demanded programming language. It is a High level programming language from other languages like C, C++, Java, Go etc)
- Interpreted (code change Translator) Line by line code Run.
- Desktop Application (GY base) Tkinter ( Calculator, Paint) etc
- Web Application: DJango 3 (New), flasks, etc
- AI base Application (Machine Learning), Database, Networking base, Data Science.
- OpenCV: Graphics designing App
- Easy to Read
- Procedural Programming
- Object Oriented Programming
- Functional Programming
- Exception Handling
- Standard Library
- Short Codes
- Easy to learn
Steps to download and Install ?
- Go to Google then type Python Download
- Click on this link to Download the latest version for Windows (3.10.0) or More version
- After the download complete Open and Run the application ( Tick on Add Python which version you have download like 3.10 to path)
- Click on Install Now
- After that you need to used one more Application (Editor) to write a code like Notepad++, VS code, PyCharm, Sublime Text Editor
- You can download them from following links :
- VS code
- Sublime Text Editor
keep visiting IT Free Source more content on programming, MBA, and many more topics. If you want to prepare for Aptitude / CSAT then you can get preferred link for learning CSAT/Aptitude in a very easy manner by clicking HERE.