Leadership And Team Effectiveness – Week 1
1) Leadership involves both the rational and ___ sides of human experience.
Ans – Emotional
2) __ teams use computer technology to unite physically dispersed members and achieve a common goal.
Ans – Virtual Teams
3) State True and False Leadership is the ability to influence a group toward the achievement of a vision or set of goals.
Ans – True
4) How many emotional leaderships style were given by Daniel Goleman?
Ans – Six
5) Which of the following are considered to be shy and withdrawn?
Ans – Introverts
6) Which of the following is the myth of leadership?
Leadership is the process of becoming a leader.
Leadership is shared.
Highly competitive market leaders are needed at various levels.
Ans – Leadership is about only results, not people.
7) Leadership is the result of complex interactions among the leader, the followers, and __?
Ans – The situation
8) State True and False Leaders discourage growth and development in their followers beyond the scope of the job.
Ans – False
9) Which of the following refers to developing such as the degree of trust among all the members of a team or department, or on enhancing the reward systems in an organization to better encourage collaborative behavior?
Ans – Leadership Development
10) Möbius strip wherein the two concepts merge, just as ___ and ___can become indistinguishable in Organizations.
Ans – Leadership and Followership
Leaders and partiality
Task and politics
Mission and Biasness
Please click here for the Assignment for Week 0 – Leadership And Team Effectiveness